Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sleeping in


I'll admit, I've been taking advantage of my freedom since I graduated. I've been staying up till the sun comes up, and sleeping in till 11:00.

Last night the Cirac's came over for some hot tubbing and movie time. We watched "It's Kind of a Funny Story", which if you haven't seen I fully recommend. By the time it was over, we'd worn them out. Adorbs!

Today my boards patient kindly called me at 7:30 a.m. to confirm his appointment. Have you ever been woken up and instantly needed to speak a 2nd language? I guaranty my spanish was horrible, but lets hope it was coherent enough to give Mr. Diaz all the details he needs to know about my exam.

When I finally got out of bed, I had the most rockin' bed head you've ever seen.



These are the gems that fill my days. Nothing too exciting, but many plans in the making :)

No comments: