Thursday, January 29, 2009
1. I am the ultimate procrastinator
2. I have really curly hair but I straighten in every day
3. I pick my cuticles when I’m stressed out
4. Some people think I’m a snob, but I’m really just shy
5. I’m currently wearing spandex
6. I could spend a whole day doing nothing but listening to music, and be perfectly content
7. I love alone time, but only when it’s by choice
8. My best friends and family live at least 600 miles away from me
9. I love learning and reading, but mostly writing
10. All adults fall in love with me and think I’m a saint
11. Sometimes I spend hours looking through the 20,000 pictures on my computer
12. I’m going to school for dental hygiene
13. I don’t think blogging or writing anything is a waste of time
14. I wish I played more music than I do
15. I’m the most honest person you’ll ever meet, yet I have a lot of secrets
16. I can’t cry
17. I like to be crazy and fun, but I don’t get to very often
18. I have a burgundy statue of Buda on my desk
19. I will make someone really happy one day
20. If my feelings are hurt, no one would ever know
21. I love singing
22. I'm going to be an aunt soon :)
23. I love conversations, any time anywhere with anyone
24. I have recently re-descovered cream of wheat and how good it is
25. I'm pretty much a chef
Becca Callie Heather Estee Kim Tara Joslyn Lindsey Kaitlyn Megan.... pretty much anyone who read this. OK GO
Monday, January 26, 2009
I have a million things I need to do for school this week but I'm having a really hard time getting motivated. I guess I'm too stressed about other things to worry about classes that I'm only taking for fun. I NEED A JOB. I've been looking for a few weeks, no one wants me :(
Last week I came up with the brilliant idea to come home for Valentines Day!! My roommates all have boyfriends... so Provo is the last place I want to be. Plus it's a three day weekend so the timing is perfect.
The other night, Kelsey Webster, my roommate Callie, and a couple guys went 80's dancing in Salt Lake with me. It was really fun! I can't wait to go back when Becca comes up here in March cause she will be hilarious!
Snow sucks. The end.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Bye Ben and good luck!!! If you want to write him letters his MTC address is:
Elder Benjamin Taylor Richards
MTC Mailbox #128CAN-EDM 0209
2005 N. 900 E.Provo, UT 84604-1793
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I remember a particular day two years ago (wow I didn't realize it was that long ago until I wrote it just now), a day in New York city. It was March 15th to be exact. It was my first full day in New York; I had gone there with my choir to sing in Carnegie hall. My mom and a few other family members also came up to enjoy this experience with me. On this particular day I took my first subway.
I went on my first ferry ride.
I had really cold toes because my shoes weren't warm enough.
I took my jacket off so I would look cute in pictures even though it was so cold.
I forced conversations.
I smiled a lot.
I observed sadness on a friend's face
I found out the statue of liberty isn't as tall as it looks on TV.
I learned the meaning of "big city".
I watched my mom light up like a 5 year old when she saw the sights in New York.
I made memories with people who would eventually become some of my best friends.
I felt the history of our country.
I felt passionate about anything and everything.
And today, my SweetTarts are gone but I'm still sitting at my computer in my empty apartment, and I'm reliving all of those feelings.
Monday, January 12, 2009
This past weekend I flew home (thanks to Carole and Leonard) for Ben's farewell. It was a really good weekend full of my favorite people. Ben gave a really good talk and we all went to his house for lunch afterwords.
Me and my two best friends, our last picture together!!
Sissy Tedster and I