Thursday, January 22, 2009

MTC



So yesterday I had the opportunity to go with the Richards' family to take Ben to the MTC! It was really weird not being able to hug Ben the few days they were in Provo since he was already set apart, but I'm so glad I had a chance to see missionary Ben. He is so excited and ready to share the gospel, and I couldn't be more happy for him!


David and I took a non-awkward picture since he's not set apart :)






It was so cute to see all of the missionaries crying and saying bye to their families... After the meeting in the MTC was over Ben stood up, gave a quick hug to his family, shook my hand, and walked out the door! No tears were shed on his part or mine, too exciting to be sad.


Bye Ben and good luck!!! If you want to write him letters his MTC address is:

Elder Benjamin Taylor Richards

MTC Mailbox #128CAN-EDM 0209

2005 N. 900 E.Provo, UT 84604-1793

1 comment:

Kat said...

These pictures are soo cute slash awkward...but that's okay! Bye bye ben! See ya in 2 years!