Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rules:Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged.

1. I am the ultimate procrastinator
2. I have really curly hair but I straighten in every day
3. I pick my cuticles when I’m stressed out
4. Some people think I’m a snob, but I’m really just shy
5. I’m currently wearing spandex
6. I could spend a whole day doing nothing but listening to music, and be perfectly content
7. I love alone time, but only when it’s by choice
8. My best friends and family live at least 600 miles away from me
9. I love learning and reading, but mostly writing
10. All adults fall in love with me and think I’m a saint
11. Sometimes I spend hours looking through the 20,000 pictures on my computer
12. I’m going to school for dental hygiene
13. I don’t think blogging or writing anything is a waste of time
14. I wish I played more music than I do
15. I’m the most honest person you’ll ever meet, yet I have a lot of secrets
16. I can’t cry
17. I like to be crazy and fun, but I don’t get to very often
18. I have a burgundy statue of Buda on my desk
19. I will make someone really happy one day
20. If my feelings are hurt, no one would ever know
21. I love singing
22. I'm going to be an aunt soon :)
23. I love conversations, any time anywhere with anyone
24. I have recently re-descovered cream of wheat and how good it is
25. I'm pretty much a chef


Becca Callie Heather Estee Kim Tara Joslyn Lindsey Kaitlyn Megan.... pretty much anyone who read this. OK GO

No comments: