Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wish me luck... really

So I'm about to go take my first physiology exam... I've been studying all day and I came home to grab some food and stuff. I'm really dreading it because I haven't gotten very involved in this class yet.





I got a letter from Elder Jared Hardy today! It was good to hear from him, it's been a while (my fault not his). He is now in Puerto Rico and he's loving it. He chastized me for not going to church(which is funny because I HAVE been going to church) and then he reminded my how much he loves me, but that Christ loves me more. It is just precious to hear Jar-bear be kind of a grown up! There were probably 5-6 sentences of sincere mature thought in his letter... he's moving on up! Love and miss you jarbear.





Kelsey and I threw a Superbowl party this Sunday over at her place. Don't ask how much of the game I watched... cause it was definitely less than ten minutes. I admit I got kind of into it at the end, even though I'm not a football fan! Here are some pictures of the extravaganza!



The hosteses of the party!



Kelsey eating her famous cheese dip, and Nick Ferin hiding from the camera

My long lost girls from arizona! I probably guilted them into coming... but they did and it was so fun to have them there




Tyler and I... Talking about how I am the least touchy feely person ever (other than Becca)

6 comments:

Heather Larson said...

this last picture is funny and its true becca doesnt even like to be touched by girls haha. hey i like how we comment on each others! hah

Jonathan said...

Hope your test went well!!

Callie Mae said...

Im glad that your test went better than you thought...

I'm also glad that you and kelsey invited me to the super bowl party because it was such a good time :)

Becca said...

Hey heather i comment too! Ha, willi you really didnt watch much...texting me asking me "whats up"in the middle of the Superbowl haha, i love you and miss you

Tara said...

Dude, get into the game. I want to see you when you are here. And I love that you said Jared is moving on up. Hahaha tooooo funny. Love you dear. Hope the test went well.

Willi Nixon said...

haha even if I tried I coulndn't get into football. And thanks everyone the test went well!