Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Weekend in Arizona

Eyelash shadows in my favorite Arizona park


So I went home to Arizona this weekend. It was an adventure to say the least. Teddy's boyfriend Matt drove me down there, and I love him for it. Teddy surprised us by going brunette, she looks like she belongs in the family now haha.






I got to spend every night with Becca, I love her. We had a romantic Valentines evening together.


Other than hangin out with Becca, I didn't do much. After being stood up by a friend, I relaxed and wrote in my journal in my favorite park in Mesa. I worked on a story I'm writing for a class.



Sunday was nice; some of the family got together for dinner. My mom was at the cabin unfortunately, and Lindsey was tired from a weekend in snowflake but everyone else came including Rob, Becca and the grandparents.

4 comments:

Kimberly Harrison said...

Willi...you are just all around 100% cute! How is this semester going? I miss you all so much!

Jonathan said...

I think you probably cut out a lot about your trip... it looks like it was very pleasant. I am jealous that you got to say hello to the sun. I'm forgetting what it feels like.

Kat said...

Willi, I'm sad I didn't see you while you were here, but I'm glad you and Bec had fun!

Kodi & Lindsey said...

sorry i missed you on sunday - i was worn out. next time we see you will probably be when the baby is here - thats kind of crazy!!