Monday, February 23, 2009

Lindsey Barney

Today is Lindsey Barney's 19th birthday!
(The 23rd, yesterday was. I'm just slow at finishing posts. But i did start this on her birthday)

Wahooo. So I was taking flowers to Lindsey while she was at school today. I was bringing them in a vase, which was full of water. As I was going through a green light, some IDIOT pulled out in front of me to turn right on red. I slammed on my brakes SO hard and I thought I hit him but I didn't luckily. However, I did spill half of the water from the vase on my lap. Not to mention I thought I was going to DIE.
Here are some of my favorite Lindsey memories:
New York City with our choir for ten days!




My senior prom




When she and the girls threw me a surprise party for my 18th birthday


California trip, staying in a 1.5 star hotel



And trips to the Ranch!

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

I'm glad you didn't die. Are you done with your story yet??

Willi Nixon said...

yes, i am. if you would like to read it you can give me your email

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

This is a cute post!! I loved New York.. I love you so much willi:)