Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter

These books and the movie series have been such a part of growing up. I remember reading the first book in 5th grade and falling in love with it. It's the only "book fad" I've ever really joined in. For some reason I hated the Twilight series without ever reading them, and there's a perfect quote to help explain why.

Stephen King said "Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend." JK wrote these books so incredibly well. I'm embarrassed that I haven't read the last book, but after seeing the movie I know I need to!


This is at the midnight showing of the first Harry Potter when I was in high school :) All the boys are dressed up, doing their seminary homework.

Remember how precious and little they were?


And see how grown up they are now?

Emma Watson is a superbabe and I will always love you Ron Weasley


No comments: