Monday, October 17, 2011

My babies

I took a last minute trip to AZ to surprise my dad for his birthday. It feels so good to be surrounded by my family and long time friends. Though we were only there for two short days, the trip was worth it thanks to my babies. I am completely obsessed with my two nieces and nephew. It's one of those things that you just don't understand until you have some of your own. I get so sad when I hear about them growing up when I'm not around. With no more ado, my bunch of pictures of this weekend.


Parker waiting for his corn dog to be cold enough to eat


Elise bein' sassy as always

Pete's fish and chips

Jenny and I eating delicious food

Acey being a cute dad, Veda just being her cute self

Plugging her ears, not sure why

Parker dressed up as "maan"

AZ sunset

Joes BBQ with the fam

Teddy and Elise playing

Love those grandparents of mine

Stink eye Parker

Such a prettttyyyy baby

Handsome bebe

Besties.

My baby giirl

Love these girls so much! I'm so happy we are still great friends.

Saying bye to Sister Webster because I won't see her before she reports to London for her mission!


And the reason AZ keeps me coming. These two lovely people right here. I love you mom and dad, miss you already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of us is so cute! I love you!

Emily

Anonymous said...

You're nephew and nieces are soo dang cute! I'm so glad I got to see you this weekend! Love you Willi!

Xoxo, Kait