Friday, February 3, 2012

My best friend's wedding

This was such a big day in our lives. Really, it seams like we were just 5 years old making forts in the yard and selling lemonade. Seems like we were just in Kindergarten, crushing on the same boy. Or again in Jr. high, or dating the same boys in high school. It's the end of an era and the beginning of a new one. Like I said at the dinner/reception, if I didn't love Peter so much this would be hard. But Pete is the greatest so it is quite simple and easy to give my bestie away. I love you Bacon!
















2 comments:

Darlene said...

oh my goodness i didnt know becca got married this is great!! oh so happy for her, she looked stunning!!

Jacie Saltzman said...

what the absolutely gorgeous wedding dress? haha i want to get married 5 times (all to the shanesy) so i can do all the things i love. congratsa to becca!