Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My birthday was last week, and I found out that I have friends!












So now I'm 20 and I guess that means I'm a grown up or something. On my birthday, which was the 25th, my dad asked me how it feels to turn 20. I said "it feels like my body is finally biologically catching up with my brain cause I've felt this old since I was 5"


To start off my birthday, Becca and I went to the Richards' house to lay out and go swimming. Carole mixed us some drinks and hung out with us for a lil' bit. A few days before my birthday Carole and I got reflexology massages and she took me and David to lunch :)


Shortly following we went to a memorial day bbq at Aimee Johnsons house where we ate some mediocre-pushing gross veggie burgers. I promise, there are so many good meat substitutes but the "eat right" choice is terrible.

The girls at the BBQ


That night a bunch of us girls went to dinner at Gecko Grill! We were missing Lindsey Kaitlyn and Ashley because they were all out of town, but guess what? I filled a table of 10 girls for dinner! Yeah thats right, I have friends!!! Haha.


I love all of these girls, it made for a very happy birthday.



I am surrounded by excellent gift giving people who know me so well, and know just what I need :)
Becca surprised me with this beautiful jewelry box from Hawaii! I love it so much
New running shoes from my parents! They also spoiled me with new clothes that I've been getting a lot of use out of


Ben is STILL so thoughtful, even from another country. He sent me a package with new painting materials. Paint, brushes, canvas, and he also sent me an electric toothbrush. How does he know me so well?Ben also sent me these flowers, gerbera daisies. they're my favorite :)I'm so ready to use my gift certificate to a Nail salon from Allie. She is such a sweetheart

THANKS EVERYONE who made my 20th birthday a good one

3 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

I'm so sad I couldn't be there to celebrate your birthday. you are supposed to be here. brat! Haha;) i love you. Im glad it was a good day. You deserve it.

nicole ellis said...

Sounds like you had an amazing day!!! i miss you Willi!!!! I like the new running shoes freakin sweet! Noted: some vegge burgers no good. Much love!

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Willi! I'm glad you got to spend it with Bec's. I hope we get to see you this summer when we visit AZ. You look beautiful and I can't believe your 20 now. Remeber when you were a wee lassie sitting on the street corners selling soda. Ah the good ol' days.