Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rodents not welcome

It all started a few nights ago, at 2:00 in the a.m. I was innocently typing away on my computer when I heard squeaking, followed by scratching. My skin started crawling at the unidentified noisemaker, so I started looking for it. I walked up to the window well (because I was in the basement) and what do you know, there is a GOPHER in the window.


Of course I screamed and made my mom and Marianne come downstairs to see it (they were drinking matte upstairs). We didn't know what to do, but Panda said I couldnt tell my dad or he would kill it. A few days and a few carrots later, we came up with a solution.




Preparing to catch the thing... Dad saying "this is serious" hahahha




We bought a trap, caught the thing, and set him free!!!!!!! haha. Run free!!!

2 comments:

e.wilson said...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
yep.
this is hilarious.
i love that you seduced him/her with a rodent mate! BAH! perfect!


xoxo
e

Cassie said...

Remind me one day to tell you the story of Ralph the mouse. It involves one mouse, one new house, one heroic man (John) and his scardy cat new wife (Me). It's a good one.