Thursday, August 13, 2009

Let's keep it classy

I love my life; I'm happy with the choices I've been making. Of course I make mistakes, but thank you God for allowing me to bounce back and feel alive again.

Today I have so much joy resting in me. I love and appreciate every person in my life because they teach me so much about myself.

It hurts to be disappointed by people i deeply care about. I wish you would live the life I know you're worth living. But it's okay, I love you nonetheless.



I'm moving in a week and a half, back to Utah. This time it's for the long haul. I'll come back for visits here and there, but I'll be in school for the next two years, with no summer break. I've realized recently that I'm basically as free as people come. My opportunities are limitless. Right now I can be whoever I want to be; I can love whoever I want to love, live wherever I choose to live, and the list goes on. Nothing is holding me back now. Not time, not money, not people.

Watch me goooooooooooooooo

1 comment:

Jacie Saltzman said...

:) this is good. i am happy.