Tuesday, July 27, 2010

summer, forever

Mom went on a cruise this weekend. Next weekend she's going to Spain. Sure wish I was going with her. Instead i'll keep on keeping on in Provo.

I love summer. I love the sun. I love being outside. I lovelovelove. All of it.

I love hikes with friends

and hikes at night


I [love] school, and learning injections.



Schoolschoolshmool.
Simple pleasures keep me alive.

I love bike rides, skooter rides, every kind of ride.

I love Megan. Tennis. Outside. Pretend athletes.

7 peaks, laying out, Megan again. What would I do if I didn't have summer?


Summer can't last forever but oh, how I wish it could.

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

Looks like fun! You are so good at making the best of a not so fun situation. Even though you've been stuck in Utah, you make me jealous with all your fun pictures!! love ya!

Kat said...

willi, i also wish summer could last forever. I don't know what I am going to do without it.

maybe come visit you?
december?

i'll talk to bec.
and get back to you.

loves and keep living it up.
simple pleasures ARE the best.

-kat