Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

This picture was taken in 2008, the last time I was able to spend Thanksgiving with my family.

I wish I could be there with you guys :)

I'm really grateful for so many things in my life. Spending holidays alone is never ideal... but I'm grateful for the job that I have even if I have to make sacrifices for it.
I'm grateful that I am getting an education, so my job in food service is only temporary.
I'm grateful to know that I will graduate college in just over 4 months, and after that the world is at my fingertips.
I'm thankful that I can do hard things, that I can choose responsibility over what I want sometimes.
I'm thankful that I have learned to choose what I want over responsibility, sometimes :)
I am so grateful for all of the support my family gives me. I have amazing Grandparents, parents, and siblings who would do just about anything for me.

Happy Thanksgiving friends and family, wherever you may be!

No comments: