Saturday, February 5, 2011

I go to a lot of weddings



I got the night off of work last night for Dayson and Addy's wedding and my co-workers asked what I was doing.

Me: "Going to my good friend's wedding."

He: "Another one? Sometimes I feel like you make weddings up to get work off."






Dayson & I were neighbors at the old house on University. He is like our brother, and we are all so happy for him that he found Addy. I've never seen him so happy!




Knowing Dayson, it makes perfect sense that there was a dance party at his reception. No clean dancing allowed. These 3 are my old neighbors and some of my best friends! I love you guys so much :)





Sometimes I become obsessed with my married/couple friends. I'll admit I am obsessed with Emily and Ryan. This picture was completely black and I was curious to know what was supposed to be in the picture so I lightened it and found this little gem. We all died laughing bahahah.


Me & my bebe girl.


Alright, who's wedding is next? Can't wait

2 comments:

Mac and Julie Reynolds said...

Weird! I think I know two of the guys in that picture. Chadwick definitely, and is the other one's name Riley? If so, I had a psychology class with him, oh, 5 years ago? Small BYU world.

Hope you're doing well Willi! I'm in love with your new hair.

Becca said...

Did you just say "bebe" girl??