Monday, February 21, 2011

Where oh where could she be?

Hi friends!

After receiving the comment -
"Someone is either getting lazy or really busy..."
- concerning my lack of blogging this week, I thought I'd tell you all what I've been hiding behind.



A whole lot of this

So I have energy to do this

And while I study I look like this


And of course, I can't forget this.


And that's where I've been this week :)

I exaggerate. We saw The King's Speech on Tuesday and it was even better than expected! Loved it. Last night we went up to the Smart's house in Park City and made lemon bars, played Yahtzee, and watched Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World. If you haven't seen it, I insist you watch the entire movie. So funny. Jonjon lol'ed the whole movie.

That's all for now folks :)

5 comments:

Nick Sorensen said...

You look like alex mack in that picture.

The King's Speech was wonderful. Great message.

Thanks for keeping me sane. :)

Jacie Saltzman said...

the fact that top buns are so "in" right now is like the greatest thing ever. im sportin that shi like 3 times a week. anything that means i dont have to wash my hair one more day is great in my book.

Emily Tate said...

Hi willbur its titters, im just curious where the chocolate cake is from is looks real good....

Willi Nixon said...

Titters its from a french bakery on state street! It's actually called "French Bakery". It's really hidden, by a store called "Woman's Specialty Sizes". (Coincidence, I think not).

taryn said...

This is my favorite post ever because its exactly like me. Also, I love the French bakery!