Friday, June 10, 2011

Absence

I haven't blogged in 11 days. This is probably a record for me! What have I been doing in the mean time?

Update:
-Riding my new bike, laying by the pool, working at Red Lobster, working interviews as a dental hygienist, cleaning my room and having it messy by the next day, walking around every foot of Salt Lake [city], picnics up the canyon with my family, and last night had a girls night [Plus Tyler and Jarin] with the school friends. Basically I'm just loving that it's summer and I never want it to end.

Good News:
-I've worked two days in two offices, and I LOVE the career I chose. Relief.
-I'm really happy with my decision to stay in Utah instead of move back to AZ. I love and miss my family but this is where I need to be right now.


Picture time:





1 comment:

taryn said...

I miss everyone! Good for you for already working. I need to do that, ha!