Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow is BEAUTIFUL

I know I've griped a lot about snow in the past... I seem to remember a good three months during 2007/2008 when I would lay in my bed ALL day to spite winter. I wrote a lot of poems... haha it was a very bleak winter. I wrote poems about how much I hated walking to school with wet shoes. I wrote about having a flood in my room for 3 weeks. I wrote about talking to myself when the snow kept me locked in my room. Haha I was so miserably precious.


Well things have changed my friend!!! This morning I woke up at my friends' house and looked out the window to find about 8 inches of snow. Honestly, it's beautiful! I gathered my things and went outside, busted out my snow brush/scraper to clean off my car. I was feeling ambitious so I did a couple other cars too. Yeah, my hands were freezing because I didn't have gloves, but I guess I'm ready for winter.
Getting ready to drive on the first unpaved roads :)
Secretly, I went joy riding in an empty parking lot haha


Haha I had just woken up, and I was trying to smile normal...


The snow will still get old, I know I will miss the sun, and I soon may post and contradict myself. All I'm saying is that today, I'm happy.







Love you all

3 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

im so glad you love the snow.. help me love it. im scuuured to death to drive in it . p.s i need a girls night soooon. please. ilove you so much willi nixon

Jenna Robert said...

Scraped off your car AND a few others? If I ever move back up to Utah we can be roommates. Sometimes I wouldn't even scrape off my car. Too cold.

And as far as coming up with fun things to do in AZ, I can't take all of the credit. Dustin has a pretty hip roommate that gives us all of his fun ideas. So we take them and run! Haha! I want to play with you and all of the girls in that house when you guys get home!

Teddy said...

you better still love the snow in january when i get there!!!