Saturday, March 12, 2011

30 Days. 30 Photographs. OK GO

Some fellow bloggers posted a 30 day photo challenge. Here it is!
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for awhile.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most adventurous things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.




DAY 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts

1. I am not a huge fan of daylight savings (Arizonans just don't understand the concept) and tonight I'm really sad to be losing an hour.

2. I once counted how many people asked me "what is your name short for?" or "is that your real name?" or "were your parent's planning on having a boy?" while I was at work. 23 people in one shift. I love my name, and even though I get tired of people asking me about it, I wouldn't have it any other way.

3. When I was in high school, I was president of the Physics club. I was also a mathlete.

4. I am addicted to Diet Coke. This is a problem. The pH of DC is 3.39, and I am well aware that enamel can break down at any level under 5.5. But my love for Diet Coke overrides my knowledge of cavity rates.

5. I've lived in Provo for 4 years, and now that I'm graduating college, I have to decide if I want to leave the place that feels like home to me.

6. My room is almost always a mess. I'm quite a tidy person when it comes to the kitchen, living room, bathroom etc. But you can always count on a pile of clothes on my bedroom floor :)

7. I am a former BYU cougar. I absolutely loved my time there.

8. I love reading and I can't wait to have time to read a fun book again. Not a textbook.

9. I am obsessed with taking pictures, and looking at my old pictures. I can't express how often I get caught up in my 30,000 pictures on my computer.

10. I am vegetarian, yet I'm not a huge fan of animals. Kind of ironic.

11. 9 times out of 10, I would rather have a salty snack than something sweet.

12. I was born an entrepreneur. At age 5, Becca and I made a fort in the front yard. We made a sign that said "Give us 10 cents if you like our fort!". We both left with a few dimes. Genius. At age 7, Becca and I started having lemonade stands on the corner. One day we walked away with 15$ each! This is why I ALWAYS stop at kids' lemonade stands. At age 13, I made myself a purse out of an old pair of my jeans. Everyone liked it so I started selling them for $20. It kept me quite busy for a few months. And finally in high school, I started teaching piano lessons. I had 15 students over 2 years, and it was such an awesome job to help me save for college.

13. I miss Jamie when she is out of town. Like right now. She's in New York and it's killlling me.

14. I absolutely love to cook, and I love cooking for other people.

15. I am extremely tired, and I just lost an hour to daylight savings. So I'm going to bed.




4 comments:

Becca said...

hahahhaa we are such business women.We should have started selling our fake ID's and "permites" to young people..do you think if I put this info on my application to the business school at BYU I would be more at chance to get in? Just a thought..

Willi Nixon said...

Yes, yes I do.

Zahara Rogers said...

I love reading these unknown facts about you! This is a good little challenge to get us through dreadful school :)

Anonymous said...

I'm nr. 10, too! It's not like I don't like animals. But I don't feel the urgent need of having one in my home.