Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day Eleven





A picture of the person you do the most adventurous things with


I haven't done anything adventurous in a while, but seeing how I got my CAP AND GOWN yesterday, it's almost time to break loose! Anyone who knows Panda [mom] knows that she is the most adventurous person ever. I know I have it in me too! Ever since I was little, she has been able to talk me into doing things I think are WAY too risky/irresponsible. I seem to remember her begging me to stay home from school and "play" with her, starting at age 8. And I never would because I had to go to school and be responsible. But she eventually cracked me, and has gotten me to break the law with her on numerous occasions.

Mother dear, you are crazy. And not a day over 18. Thanks for taking the time to teach me that I don't always have to be responsible.

Here are a few of my favorite adventures with my mom:

The time she got all of my friends to put coconut bra's on and go to Walmart with her, just because she didn't want to go alone.



Taking a ladder to PF Changs at 2:00 AM and climbing on the horse...


And one of my personal fave's, the time she schemed against me when I was 15 on a river trip. A group of us were sitting around talking and my mom kept "needing to get something out of the ice cooler" so that this stranger/river guide would have to get up and sit by me. Then when he finally did, everyone scrammed and left me with him, because he had a crush on me and my mom wanted us to kiss. Did I mention that he was probably like 22 and I was 15?? For the readers, it didn't happen. I was too mad at my mom, Teddy, and Becca for leaving me!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great tribute to your mama, I think her and I would get along really well. xoxo

Jacie Saltzman said...

panda is da best!

and willi! giiiirllll u shoulda hit that!

Kodi said...

Gross mom.
I'm glad you didn't kiss Brian.
He is Acey's age.
And I'm surprised he had a crush on you because you are about half the size of the girls I saw him hook up with. I always thought he was a chubby chaser, guess not.

Becca said...

hahah chubby chaser, oh Kodi. Funny, I am always present at these moments..I would say she is my most adventurous friend as well...more to come huh

Zahara Rogers said...

bahaha I love this! Your mom sounds awesome and I love that you guys climbed the PF Chaing's horse :)

Jenna Robert said...

haha! That horse is HUGE!!!

Vanessa and Kevin said...

I have never met your mom, but she seems like she's really fun! And you should have made out with that 22 yr old...

Willi Nixon said...

Kodi, I'm pretty sure "chubby chasers" is the best comment I've gotten on my blog :)

To the rest of you, my momma really is the best!

jamiebarazoto said...

hahaa i loved that coconut bra night. and i loved flip flops too!we were so cute back then and jamie wore eyeliner too