Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day Twenty one

A picture of something you wish you could forget




It's not something that I want to forget per say, but more what I would never want to do again.

Putting myself through school is what I'm talking about. Doing whatever needs to be done to pay for rent, tuition etc. Whether that was donating plasma twice a week when I didn't have a job, or sucking up my pride and getting a job at the RLOB, on top of being in school 32 hours a week or more.





Me hiding from the camera on my first day at Red Lobster.



These have been some of the most stressful times of my life, but I don't think I'd necessarily want to forget them because I have learned so much. I've learned to be grateful for the job I have, and the importance of doing whatever it takes to pay the bills :) Such a good lesson to learn, and a motivator for getting my degree NEXT WEEK.

1 comment:

Camille said...

It is easy to appear relaxed when you are asleep half the time! Congratulations on your success at school. We are all so proud of you and not at all surprised. You have a great career waiting for you! Love ya, girl!!